Cleaning a woman’s leather wallet isn’t as difficult as you might think. The basic cleaning method can be done easily at home and can prevent stubborn stains. Read the following tips to learn how to clean a woman’s italian leather wallet.
– Wipe the stain using a clean, damp cloth. Continue to rub the affected area until it is damp, but not wet.
– Drop the cleaning solution on a soft cloth. You can use a leather wallet cleaning solution that is usually in the form of a spray. You can also make it yourself by mixing a few drops of soft soap (for example dish soap without fragrance or baby soap) with distilled water.
– Wipe the stained area again with a soft cloth until the stain disappears. Try to use movement in the direction of the leather fibers. This action helps protect the integrity of the leather.
– Wipe the remnants of soap and water using a dry, clean cloth.
– Allow the wallet to dry for about 30 minutes. Do not speed up the process using a hairdryer. If you are in a hurry, try putting your wallet in front of the fan. Cold air is safer for the leather than hot air.
Compare Pros & Cons Italian Leather Wallet
- The leather material is one of the softest and smoothest types of materials.
- In addition, given how smooth the leather is, the wallet is hence comfortable for you to carry.
- The leather is tough and durable, which can last for a long time.
- Not only does leather make the wallet durable and long lasting, it also makes the wallet look even nicer over time.
- In addition, since the leather is one of the most popular types of materials for wallets.
- Last but not least, a leather wallet is a very versatile accessory.
- A wallet with the accordion style is considered to be kind of out of date.
- In addition, it is longer and thicker than the bi-fold and tri-fold wallet. It is also not foldable.
– Apply a leather moisturizer after your wallet is dry. Use a soft cloth to rub it on, and rub the moisturizer in a circular motion. Moisturizer can keep leather supple and soft. Do not use ordinary hand lotion because it can cause stains and damage the leather.
– Try to polish the leather using a dry cloth. This can help restore the texture and make your wallet shiny.
To clean the inside of your wallet, do this:
– Empty your leather wallet. Take out all the items in the wallet and set aside. This is a good time to check if there is a pen that does not have a lid and set it aside.
– Flip and shake your wallet. This will remove the dust and dirt inside. Do this in the trash box trumpet.
– Try cleaning the inside of the wallet using a lint roller. Place the wallet first in a sideways position, then pull out the inside. Run the cleaning roller in the layer, turn the wallet over and do it in another section. If your wallet is large enough, maybe you can put a cleaning roller in it without having to flip the inside layer of the wallet. If you don’t have a cleaning roller, use masking tape to pull out dust and dirt.
– Wipe the inside of a dirty wallet using a mixture of water and vinegar. Mix 1 part hot water with 1 part white vinegar into a bowl. Dip a clean cloth in the mixture, squeeze any excess water, then wipe the inside of your wallet.